These Orunmilla Ides (bracelets) are made with Sterling Silver. The bracelet is elegant and looks wonderful on everyday wear, or with evening attire. Not only is it beautiful and elegant, but it is also meaningful.
Each bracelet comes with a hook which fastens easily but will not come undone easily, so you can go about your day without losing this meaningful piece. These can be made in either Lucumi (green and yellow) or Yoruba traditional colors (green and brown).
Ides / Bracelets available:
• Orunmilla – Green and Yellow
• Orunmilla – Green and Brown (Shown above)
Please allow 7 - 10 business for your bracelet to be made and shipped.
Note that the bracelet that you receive is not the one on the picture as yours will be made especially for you.
Please provide the exact size of the wrist so that the bracelet will be sized appropriately. If the incorrect size is given to me with the order, then I can re-size the bracelet for an additional fee.
Everyday care for your jewelry piece:
- Every so often, use your jewelry cleaning cloth to clean your piece and remove oils, or any other matter.
- If you go to the beach, or an area that may have a lot of debris in the air (i.e., hiking in the desert)
- Use an alcohol cotton swab to clean any oils and debris that your piece may have accumulated.
- Buff your gorgeous piece with the jewelry cleaning cloth to keep your stunning piece of jewelry looking its very best.
Note that I can change the clasp to a toggle.
Thank you so much for looking, and feel free to message me here or email me at info [!at] olubunmicreations.com with any questions.
Thank you for visiting Olubunmi Creations